Tomorrow Zero vs bunq Easy Green
Compare sustainable premium banking options from top neobanks
Deciding between bunq Easy Green and Tomorrow Zero? The comparison below contains the results of our experts' investigation into these two plans, their benefits and terms. Below you will find a brief introduction for both of the banks, after which you can explore our comparison table listing all the key information on fees and products available for both of the options. A brief summary along with a list of pros and cons and our verdict can be found at the end of this page.
Both Tomorrow Zero and bunq Easy Green represent the highest-tier Premium subscription packages offered by their banks. In a battle of two sustainability and ethical investment-first banks, both boast a complete coverage of your "day-to-day" banking needs thanks to an impressive package of features available to users.
Which account can we rightfully name the "ultimate green online bank account"? Read our detailed side-by-side comparison with experts' opinions below and find out.
bunq Easy Green
Dutch online bank that gives you the freedom to bank like a local all over Europe. The bank's mobile apps are packed with exciting and unique features, and the fully fledged banking license bunq has ensures your money are 100% safe at all times.
- bunq Easy Bank vs Qonto Basic
- Revolut Grow vs bunq Easy Money Business
- Tomorrow Change vs bunq Easy Money
- bunq Easy Green vs Revolut Metal
- Revolut Premium vs bunq Easy Money
- Monese Classic vs bunq Easy Money
Tomorrow represents the future of banking with a focus on being transparent, digital and sustainable. Instead of focusing purely on profits, the bank is instead committed to ethical investment practices and creating social equity.
Bank Accounts for Individuals
Read our detailed reviews of personal bank accounts available at some of the world's most popular online banks, compare the plans they offer, explore their pricing and discover all the hidden fees.
It is important to keep your specific use cases in mind and identify the key characteristics you care about. In order to assist you in this assessment, we provide a side-by-side breakdown of features and fees between bunq Easy Green and Tomorrow Zero in a comparison table below.
|Price, per month
|30 days free
|NL, DE, FR, ES, IE
|Up to 10 people
|Included for free
|Extra card fee
|€ 3.49 p/m
|1 per year
|Foreign exchange fee
|Currency fee-free limit
|Free withdrawals, per month
|After that, per withdrawal
|Withdrawal fee abroad
|Transaction & Deposit Limits
|Up to €100'000
|Up to €100'000
|Monthly spend limit
|Other financial products
|1% HoReCa, 2% on transport
|Deals & Discounts
Tomorrow & bunq: Pros & Cons
The detailed breakdown of dozens of terms and complex fee structures can get overwhelming - to avoid that, here are some of the key benefits and disadvantages of both bunq and Tomorrow's propositions.
bunq Easy Green
- Thanks to bunq's partnership with Eden Foundation, you will automatically plant a baby tree in Madagascar for every €100 spent.
- Stylish white Metal Card comes at no extra cost as long as you pre-pay your plan!
- Mastercard Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection included in subscription price.
- Price - it's hard to say Easy Green provides significantly more value than Easy Money, at double the cost.
- No cashback - at a premium price point, one expects a certain benefit to transactions done using bunq card.
- No insurance options. Hardly a major disadvantage, however travel insurance is common among competition.
- Unlimited free ATM withdrawals worldwide at ATMs and in partner stores, plus fee-free currency payments.
- Shared account included for free, with additional debit card specifically for that account.
- Carbon footprint analysis of all your purchases and a real-time Climate Impact dashboard to keep environment in mind.
- Only two cards included in subscription, so your budgeting options are somewhat limited in utility.
- No investment options - you do not get interest on your current account and you can not trade stocks or invest in ETFs.
- No cashback - however, your expenses still contribute to saving the environment!
Multiply Your Wealth
Doesn't matter if you're just saving up for that summer vacation or if you're planning your retirement, the best time to start investing is now. Explore our curated list of the best investment platforms and apps available today at Fintech Compass. Make your money work so you don't have to.
Our Verdict: bunq Easy Green or Tomorrow Zero?
In conclusion, our choice in this comparison is not too obvious. While Tomorrow Zero definitely is a more "serious about environment and climate" option, bunq Easy Green is simply a more established and powerful banking product. bunq's offering includes 3 physical and unlimited virtual cards, high interest rate on your account as well as a lot of niche features that make life easier and more convenient.
The question then is: which one suits you best? We can't really say, but we hope to have provided you with enough information, so you can now make a confident decision. After all, nobody knows your exclusive banking needs better than you do.
Choose bunq Easy Green if...
You want your bank to have a feature-packed mobile app
You want to invest and multiply your wealth without hassle
Pick Tomorrow Zero if...
You are very serious about reducing your footprint
You really want a wooden bank card
If you found any of these plans to be a good fit for your specific banking needs, you will find links to their official websites or apps below. By signing up via links on our website, you support us in our mission of making finance easy and accessible to everyone.
⚠️ We advise you to keep in mind that the information on pricing, specific billing details, contract terms and availability of products in various markets is subject to change and can appear different from the one provided in this article. Our goal is to keep the information in this comparison as fresh and factually correct as possible, but we do not claim that it is 100% accurate at all times. As such, we advise you to treat the information provided on this website as indicative and urge you to always check the banks' official websites for actual conditions prior to signing up. ⚠️
Interested in boosting your financial knowledge? Make sure to visit our collection of educational, informative and "Best of" articles and ratings today - or select any of the latest articles below. Because in the 21st century, knowledge is key to your financial health.